Holy Trinity now offers Online Giving!!
We are pleased to offer Online Giving to our parishioners. This service is being provided so that you have the option to manage your contributions online. This service is safe and secure. And it is convenient for you and for our parish staff.
- It does not require you to contact your bank to sign up or to make changes.
- Use any of your checking or savings accounts and the funds will automatically transfer to our parish bank account.
- Reports on your contribution history and year-end tax statements can be generated by you.
- You can start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
- Online giving helps you maintain your giving even if you cannot be here at Mass.
- It helps the parish streamline our cash flow, especially during bad weather or vacation times.
- Our online giving system provides you the opportunity to give to our special collections in addition to regular offerings.
- You can choose to do a One Time Gift or you can set up regularly scheduled contributions that are withdrawn on the date you specify in the system.
- Even if you typically use your offering envelopes, you may wish to contribute online to a particular collection.
- It’s easy and it’s convenient!
Note: At this time, only checking and savings account withdrawals will be offered. We hope to offer credit cards as an option in the future.
** If signing up for online giving and no longer wish to receive envelopes, please call the Parish Receptionist: 210-497-4200