Please join us in visiting the sick at Methodist Stone Oak Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital. We provide for the Catholic patients prayers and Holy Communion. Both hospitals are accepting volunteers for the chaplain's office. Please consider sharing your time in this wonderful ministry.
There are several requirements that a volunteer must meet, those are:
- Be a registered member of Holy Trinity Catholic Church
- Be a Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharistic
- Be commissioned as Extraordinary Minister of the Eucharistic at Holy Trinity Catholic Church
- Work under the training and supervision of Holy Trinity Catholic Church
- Complete all San Antonio Diocese required training for volunteers on sexual misconduct and safe environment
- Submit security screening forms through Holy Trinity Catholic Church
- Complete and submit volunteer form application at the Hospital. This includes security screening form and vaccination records.
- Once your application is accepted by the hospital, next is volunteer training at the hospital and agree on day(s) to volunteer and schedule to shadow a Hospital Eucharistic Minister.
Again, please consider sharing your time in this wonderful ministry. The Holy Trinity Catholic Church Hospital Eucharistic Minister coordinators are:
- For North Central Baptist Hospital: Goldie LoTurco at 210-497-2363
- For Methodist Stone Oak Hospital: Patricia Matteson at 210-408-6387